I had a thoughtful conversation with Justin Collinge, Director of Leadability. He transforms people development, creating opportunities for L&D departments and independent training companies through blended and digital learning.
Among other things, we discussed:
- The best way to promote online events in advance
- How to engage leaders online, especially senior people
- When online engagement goes horribly wrong
- What activities create lasting behaviour change
- How video fits into the mix
- 10 questions to ask when designing a new e-learning experience
As a so-called expert in online engagement, I have to practice what I preach, so I added comedy captions in the edit as usual. I hope this makes the 26-minute recording even more interesting and enjoyable to watch.